Picture a world without color, without design, without art. Imagine living in a home that is entirely white or working in an office painted totally black. Now ask yourself how important is art and design?
If you want to innovate, create, and make your mark in the intensely visual world we live in, the Art Department at Marietta College is the place for you.
Be Small, But Think Big.
Beyond disciplinary expertise, an Art or Graphic Design degree, firmly grounded within Marietta College’s Liberal Arts curriculum, fosters:
- Conceptual and non-linear thinking
- Problem-solving and leadership abilities
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Intercultural sensitivity and diversity awareness
- Collegiality and interpersonal skills
Talent Scholarship Opportunities are available.
Degrees Offered At Marietta College
Graphic Design (Major & Minor)
- Publication Design
- Branding & Logo Design
- Interaction Design
- Packaging Design
- Professional Practices
Studio Art (Major & Minor)
- Photography & Video
Art History (Minor)